Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paranormal Puck

Original Paranormal Puck
The Paranormal Puck was another device built by Bill Chappell of Digital Dowsing. It was his original ITC device that he sold along side the Ovilus I. Even though it was sold along side the Ovilus I, it is very different from that device. The Paranormal Puck is a small, puck shaped, device. It can only run on computer power, so it is less mobile than the Ovilus. But, it is still a very useful device, one big thing that it has over all the other Ovilus devices is data logging. The Ovilus and the Puck both run on environmental sensors, but with the Puck, you can see the changes in those sensors as they happen on your computer, all while using the ITC communication mode as well. So it adds some extra diagnostic with it, as you can see the changes in environment as it is speaking words, so if you witness changes as it is speaking seemingly accurate words to what you're doing, it means a little more. They also built another type of Puck, called the Puck ECM with just the ITC communication, no data logging. Still this, along with all other Ovilus devices, is experimental in nature and should be treated as such, not as evidence. The Paranormal Puck, like the Ovilus I, was discontinued a few years back and is a very hard find. I have one and personally don't use it all that much, I’ve got three other Ovilus devices that are more practical and easier to use.

4 comments:

  1. You selling your Paranormal Puck? I am very interested in this device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, contact me at mitchell.goth@yahoo.com for info

      Delete
  2. I am seriously interested in locating the original Puck (ITC) myself. I still have yet to actually SEE what the new Puck version 2 can do in action and it's still a bit too pricy for something not seen or proven yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. je suis interesser au paranormal puck original ... est ce possible de se le procurer

    ReplyDelete